The Hemlok rivet features an interference lock ensuring the strongest vibration resistant joints.
This structural breakstem fastener has exceptional shear and tensile strength and a large blind side bearing area against the rear sheet. The large blind side bearing area spreads the load and prevents creep.
- Structural breakstem rivet.
- Retained stem.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Exceptional shear and tensile strength.
- Large blind side bearing area against the rear sheet.
- Interference lock formed by a splined stem.
- Spreads the tail bearing/clamp load on the rear sheet.
- Ideal for thin sheet materials.
- Provides strong, vibration resistant joints.
- No damage, electrical problems, or rattling due to loose stems.
- Breakstem fasteners can be customized to meet unique assembly requirements.
The Hemlok fastener can be used to fasten metal to metal, metal to plastic, and thin sheet to thick metal. Assembly applications include automotive, warehouse racking, and ladders.